It is the only litter we have used since and we have no intentions of EVER going back!
It's nice to see a product that lives up to it's name. World's Best does that and so much more. Aside from being literally the "World's Best" cat litter, another thing that Cody and I love about World's Best is their involvement in helping rescues around the country.
Please read what they sent in an email recently:
Help us spread the word about our GiveLitter™ charitable initiative - we'll donate 15 lbs. of litter on your behalf!
After donating more than 40,000 pounds of cat litter between deserved animal rescue groups in Los Angeles, Washington D.C., and Texas we are now focusing on supporting cats at three new shelters spread across the country!
Here’s the scoop on GiveLitter™;
- From 8/1-9/16, people can vote daily to donate litter, for free, to one of these deserving animal rescue organizations:
· Animal Rescue Fund of the Hamptons (Wainscott, NY)
· Homeward Pet (Woodinville, WA)
· A.D.O.P.T Pet Shelter (Naperville, IL)
Each one of these participating shelters is part of the No More Homeless Pets® Network – a program of the Best Friends Animal Society.
· It’s free to vote and you can do it daily. Vote via Facebook http://www.givelitter.com/fb and on the program’s website at http://www.givelitter.com.
- The first time you vote and/or “Like” us on Facebook a pound of litter is donated. Each of your additional votes adds one-tenth of a pound. Voting is free and so is your litter donation! It does not cost anything and every vote counts! At the end of the voting period, the litter will be distributed proportionally according to the total vote count for each shelter.