PetSmart Charities® want to help spread the word about the importance of volunteerism with Volunteer Action Day on April 18. This is a call to action to bring awareness around the volunteer needs of animal-welfare organizations and to encourage the public to take action by volunteering in their communities to help pets.
How to Get Involved
- Post your organization’s volunteer opportunities to the People Saving Pets Volunteer Network, powered by VolunteerMatch. For a limited time, PetSmart Charities is offering a code that covers your organization’s first year registration fee at the Community Leader service level, a value of $75. Benefits of this service level include:
- Enhanced listings that make your volunteer opportunities stand out in search results.
- Reposting privileges that move your listings to the top of search results and let you post volunteer opportunities on multiple websites.
- A function that lets you send volunteers a registration form, questionnaire, or information sheet when they express interest in your opportunity.
- The ability to add photos, logos, or graphics to your listings.
- The opportunity to create a personalized welcome message for your volunteers and ask them custom questions related to your organization
Code availability is limited and provided on a first come, first served basis while supplies last. Please e-mail email@example.com to request a code.
- Share photos, stories and video of your volunteers in action on the PetSmart Charities Facebook page. We may call out your organization in an upcoming post!